My blog has moved! Redirecting

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pursuitofglory.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.



One of the greatest privileges and advancements of believers, both in this world and unto eternity, consists in their beholding the glory of Christ.

-John Owen, The Glory of Christ


Honda Cog


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I spend a lot of time on computers and I think it is very amazing to see what they can do. Yet, in a world where most of what we see on TV or in magazines is constructed in a computer it is refreshing to see something that was still completed in the old fashioned way of trial and error.

Here are a few screen shots from the two minute commercial.







In addition to the pictures here are a couple of articles that explain the authenticity of the commercial from Snopes and the Telegraph.

Now for the Movie:



Edit: It is probably noteworthy to mention that this is a few years old. The sound on the video I posted is a little off which makes it look a little hoaxy, but if you google "Honda Accord Cog" you will find some high quality videos of this commercial.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Blogs I Recommend

Forums I Recommend


Subscribe
ATOM 0.3





Locations of visitors to this page