My blog has moved! Redirecting

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pursuitofglory.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.



One of the greatest privileges and advancements of believers, both in this world and unto eternity, consists in their beholding the glory of Christ.

-John Owen, The Glory of Christ


Distractions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems like there is always something that fights for our attention. I hope that any of us can name a hundred things that we want to do, learn or accomplish. The problem comes when we focus on so many things that we lose the time we need to build relationships and connect with the Lord.

Amy and I closed on our first house on Tuesday of last week and have been spackling, painting and cleaning since. Currently we are on the road to Denver, CO for a much needed time away. I will be able to blog a bit with the distractions of paint chips and broken light fixtures behind me.

I am attending the Evangelical Free Church’s leadership conference titled B the Tree. I will attempt to do some live conference notes/thoughts.

After that we are headed off to the Rocky Mountain backcountry for some unplugged backpacking and fly-fishing. Every time we drive out this way I feel as though I am being called home. Possibly the Rockies are holding our future residence.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Blogs I Recommend

Forums I Recommend


Subscribe
ATOM 0.3





Locations of visitors to this page