My blog has moved! Redirecting

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pursuitofglory.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.



One of the greatest privileges and advancements of believers, both in this world and unto eternity, consists in their beholding the glory of Christ.

-John Owen, The Glory of Christ


A New Home


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You know that guilty feeling you get when you change your email address or phone number. I always fear that I am causing and inconvenience for my friends. All this to say I am apologizing in advance and encouraging you to keep your eyes open as this blog gets ready to move to a new address soon, a permanent address. Stay tuned…


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Blogs I Recommend

Forums I Recommend


Subscribe
ATOM 0.3





Locations of visitors to this page