My blog has moved! Redirecting

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pursuitofglory.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.



One of the greatest privileges and advancements of believers, both in this world and unto eternity, consists in their beholding the glory of Christ.

-John Owen, The Glory of Christ


Update Your RSS Aggregators


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It has been a while in the process. Between moving, attending a conference, vacation, and a new puppy I have finally got my new address hammered out. The new site will continue to change for a while, but my blog's "forever home" is now at www.pursuitofglory.com, or take the shortcut Pursuit of Glory. May God use it as He wishes.

If you are a subscriber drop by and leave a comment so that I know when everyone has made the jump and I can shut this site down.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Blogs I Recommend

Forums I Recommend


Subscribe
ATOM 0.3





Locations of visitors to this page