My blog has moved! Redirecting

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.pursuitofglory.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.



One of the greatest privileges and advancements of believers, both in this world and unto eternity, consists in their beholding the glory of Christ.

-John Owen, The Glory of Christ


I am an Apple Fanboy (err man…)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Link to I am an Apple Fanboy (err man…) at the new address.

Okay, okay once again update your RSS feeds and at the very least drop by and leave a comment making fun of my passions for Apple so I know everyone is on board with the new address...


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links

Blogs I Recommend

Forums I Recommend


Subscribe
ATOM 0.3





Locations of visitors to this page